Help to stop smoking
Despite nearly 120,000 people in the UK dying from smoking-related illnesses each year, nearly one sixth of adults are still smokers.
Some of the most common smoking-related illnesses include:
- Infertility – Smoking affects the fertility of men and women, making it difficult to conceive.
- Gum disease – As well as staining your teeth, smoking can cause premature tooth loss due to gum disease.
- Heart disease – This is considered the UK’s biggest killer. Nearly one in six cases are smoking-related.
- Lung cancer – More than eight in 10 cases of lung cancer are directly related to smoking.
- Other cancers – This includes mouth, throat, nose, blood, cervical and pancreatic cancer.
Hypnotherapy has achieved great results in helping people to quit smoking,quickly, effectively and easily. It has been proven to be the best method of Stopping Smoking.
You will be given an explanation into how the brain works in terms of learned and subconscious responses, how our brain replaces good chemicals, like serotonin in our brain with bad chemical’s from cigarettes.
The sooner you quit smoking, the faster your body will recover and your risk of developing life-threatening conditions will lessen. It’s never TOO LATE to stop.
Smoking hypnotherapy is done in one session lasting up to 2 hours and costs £120.00. It includes a support CD and no initial consultation is necessary.